We will use the example to display certain blog posts in the Students and Schools page.
- The steps to take before this, is to create a new category (so far we have blog and students) and to create blogs using these categories.
- In the Students & Schools page, there’s a section with the heading “Latest Blog posts”. Click on the blogs below this heading.
- In the left-hand column, in the content tab, go to Query.
- Where it says Included by, choose Term.
- Type the category of blogs you want to display in the Term field.